IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Abbey Church at St. Albans, 1781
Abbey Church at St. Albans
- Pen and black ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted to medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (17.1 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink: "Church | Abbey ^ at St. Albans | June 1st 1781"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | church | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | Saint Albans | The Cathedral and Abbey Church of St Alban | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.