Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, A Seascape, undated
- Brown wash on medium, cream, smooth wove paper mounted on thick, brown, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 6 inches (9.8 x 15.2 cm) and Mount: 6 3/8 x 9 5/8 inches (16.2 x 24.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | sea | seascape | ship
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.