Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Versailles, between 1831 and 1837
- between 1831 and 1837
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 3/16 inches (13 x 18.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "5686"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | château | clouds | lake | landscape | palace | sky | steps | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Versailles | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.