Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Versailles, between 1831 and 1837
- between 1831 and 1837
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 3/16 inches (13 x 18.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "5686"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | château | clouds | lake | landscape | palace | steps | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Versailles | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.