- From the Beach near Fort Blanc, Oct. 4, 1819
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 9 3/8 inches (15.6 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: " 36 Athe Salinis Cape de Garde Mountain | Near Les Salines"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forts | landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees | volcano | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Bradshaw, Born 1767, British, From the Beach near Fort Blanc, Oct. 4, 1819, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.