Sheep, and Three Animals
- ca. 1760
- Pen and black ink with gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 3 3/8 inches (14.6 × 8.6 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower left: " R.W. Brookes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | rams (animals) | sheep
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.