Frederick Calvert, ca. 1785–1845, Irish, Ryde, Isle of Wight, undated
Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 1/4 inches (13.3 × 21 cm) and Mount: 5 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (14 × 21.6 cm)
Signed in brown ink, lower right: " r calvert "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | sea | ships | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Isle of Wight | Ryde | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.