- A Study of Pinks and Roses
- Pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 21 1/2 inches (9.5 × 54.6 cm)
Signed in graphite on verso: "Della Bella"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers (plants) | plants | stems | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Stefano della Bella, 1610–1664, Italian, A Study of Pinks and Roses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.