Stefano della Bella, 1610–1664, Italian, A Study of Pinks and Roses, undated
A Study of Pinks and Roses
- Pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 21 1/2 inches (9.5 × 54.6 cm)
Signed in graphite on verso: "Della Bella"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers (plants) | plants | stems | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.