- A Woman of Fashion in Walking Dress
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 × 3 1/8 inches (12.7 × 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "25"; on verso in graphite, upper left: "308"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dress | fashion | feathers | figure study | hair | hat | muff | petticoat | shawl | shoes | walking dress | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Roberts, active 1766–1809, British, A Woman of Fashion in Walking Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.