Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Musicians and a Performing Bear, undated
Musicians and a Performing Bear
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Sketches of Men in Profile
- Graphite, pen and brown ink and watercolor on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper mounted on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/8 x 7 inches (7.9 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Sandby"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bear | dancing | dogs (animals) | genre subject | musicians | violinists
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.