Benjamin West, 1738–1820, American, active in Britain (from 1763), Parsonage House at Henstead, undated
Parsonage House at Henstead
- Graphite with pen and black ink and pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 6 7/8 x 9 3/16 inches (17.5 x 23.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Rev. Parsonage Home | Henstead"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chimneys | cow | fence | horns | houses | lake | landscape | milkmaid | parsonage | reflections | trees | window
- Associated Places:
- England | Henstead | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.