IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Richmond, 1809–1896, British, Study of a Tree on a Grassy Bank, 1866
Study of a Tree on a Grassy Bank
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of the Head of a Woman
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 5 inches (21 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite: "Garden | Puttenham | 1866"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bank | botanical subject | grass | landscape | plants | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.