Goat Hill and Ships
- ca. 1820
- Gray wash, graphite, with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 11 1/8 inches (14.9 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in ink, lower left: "Goat HIll & Ships [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | mountain | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.