- Weeke's Museum, Coventry Street, London
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 5 1/8 inches (12.7 × 13 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "[...] Museum [...] | [...] to the first days Sale of the 30th April 1832"; lower center: "[...] Country [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chandeliers | figures | genre subject | museum
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie, active 1803–1849, Weeke's Museum, Coventry Street, London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.