- John Britton, F.S.A.
- ca. 1820
- Graphite and gray wash and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 3 11/16 inches (11.3 × 9.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Uwins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- books | busts | portrait
- Associated People:
- Britton, John (1771–1857), antiquary and topographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Uwins, 1782–1857, British, John Britton, F.S.A, ca. 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.