IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Vanderbank, 1694–1739, British, Portrait of a Young Lady as a Shepherdress, undated
Portrait of a Young Lady as a Shepherdress
- Additional Title(s):
Portrait of a Young Lady as a Shepherdess, standing holding a crook
- Graphite, brown wash, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 6 7/8 inches (26.4 × 17.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | lady | shepherdess
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.