Cornelius Varley, 1781–1873, British, Study of Moored Boat with Seated Figure, undated
Study of Moored Boat with Seated Figure
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of a Tree
- Graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- 8 3/8 x 10 3/8 inches (21.3 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "OS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | man | marine art | rope | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.