IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Walker, active 1792–died 1795, British, Rural Scene, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Pen and Brown Ink Sketches
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 4 1/16 inches (8.3 × 10.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Rural Scene"; on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- country house | dog (animal) | family | farm | fence | genre subject | path | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.