- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Pen and Brown Ink Sketches
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 4 1/16 inches (8.3 × 10.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Rural Scene"; on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- country house | dog (animal) | family | farm | fence | genre subject | path | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Walker, active 1792–died 1795, British, Rural Scene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.