George Walker, active 1792–died 1795, British, Figure Sketches, undated
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 2 15/16 × 3 3/16 inches (7.5 × 8.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | figure study | genre subject | hat | people
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.