Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Chinese Flower Seller, undated
Chinese Flower Seller
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 7 1/2 inches (24.4 × 19.1 cm)
Signed in in, lower right: "T. Stothard del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | boy | Chinese | figure study | flowers (plants) | hat | pole | selling
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.