- A Gentleman or A Cleric wearing a Long Gown and Bands
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 8 3/8 inches (27.3 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "No. 52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Byng, c. 1676–1753, British, A Gentleman or A Cleric wearing a Long Gown and Bands, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.