William James Muller, 1812–1845, British, Study of a Cottage by a lane, undated
Study of a Cottage by a lane
- Watercolor, gouache, pen and brown ink, and graphite on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 x 13 15/16 inches (24.6 x 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "6279 Ex60"; on verso in graphite, lower center: "Stark"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys (architectural elements) | cottage | roof | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.