- Watercolor, graphite, and black chalk on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 14 7/16 inches (27.3 x 36.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D26180"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "W.M."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | farm | fences | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William James Muller, 1812–1845, British, Farm Buildings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.