Bolt Head, South East, 1/2 South (4 or 5 miles)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 × 8 1/2 inches (7.3 × 21.6 cm), Image: 1 1/2 × 7 3/4 inches (3.8 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Bolt Head" . Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "plate 6| 4|"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | coast | grasses | hills | landscape | sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Bolt Head, South East, 1/2 South (4 or 5 miles), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.