Gibraltar, The Signal House
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 12 1/8 inches (15.2 × 30.8 cm) and Image: 3 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (7.9 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Gibraltar" lower right: "The Signal House"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | grasses | island | landscape | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Gibraltar
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Gibraltar, The Signal House, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.