Portrait Studies of Mary Wills in Cowsslip, John Kemble, Edmund Kean and Mrs. Siddons, March 31, 1802 and April 1,1802
- Graphite and red chalk with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 × 13 1/16 inches (23 × 33.2 cm)
Inscription in graphite and black ink throughout image.
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "DeWilde | 1802"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel De Wilde, 1748–1832, British, Portrait Studies of Mary Wills in Cowsslip, John Kemble, Edmund Kean and Mrs. Siddons, March 31, 1802 and April 1,1802, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.