Cleeve, Somerset, with Bridgewater Bay in the Distance
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 13 11/16 inches (21.6 x 34.8 cm)
Inscribed in red-brown ink, lower left: "Cleeve"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay | landscape | path | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bridgwater Bay | Cleeve | England | Somerset | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to William James Muller, 1812–1845, British, Cleeve, Somerset, with Bridgewater Bay in the Distance, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.