attributed to William James Muller, 1812–1845, British, Cleeve, Somerset, with Bridgewater Bay in the Distance, 1841
Cleeve, Somerset, with Bridgewater Bay in the Distance
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 13 11/16 inches (21.6 x 34.8 cm)
Inscribed in red-brown ink, lower left: "Cleeve"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay | landscape | path | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bridgwater Bay | Cleeve | England | Somerset | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.