attributed to James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Study of a Seated Woman, 1787
Study of a Seated Woman
- Gray wash over graphite on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 7 1/8 inches (24.1 x 18.1 cm)
Dated in black ink, upper right: "1787"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | seated | study (visual work) | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.