Mutton Cove, Plymouth
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 11 inches (21.3 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Mutton Cove, | Plymouth"; in pen and red ink, center: "J15247"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "TSR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | marine art | people
- Associated Places:
- Devon | Devonport | England | Europe | Plymouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sewell Robins, 1814–1880, British, Mutton Cove, Plymouth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.