Valley of Gothe
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black chalk and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 1/8 inches (29.8 × 46 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Valley of Gothe[...] Wednesday, July 28, 1819"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Valley of Gothe, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.