- The Manse, Cults, Fife: The Artist's Old Home
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Mount: 12 7/8 x 10 13/16 inches (32.7 x 27.5 cm) and Sheet: 2 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches (5.4 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Cults, Fifeshire - House in which Sir David Wilkie [...] his father"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys (architectural elements) | fences | houses | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cults | Europe | Fife | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, The Manse, Cults, Fife: The Artist's Old Home, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.