IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Design for the Interior of a Room, undated
Design for the Interior of a Room
- Graphite, pen and brown and black ink, watercolor within multiple-ruled pen and brown ink border on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 11/16 × 19 inches (34.7 × 48.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 10 3/4 x 14 15/16 inches (27.3 x 37.9 cm), Image: 8 3/8 x 12 5/8 inches (21.3 x 32 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | doors | fresco | interior (space) | ornament | palm tree | plan (drawing) | relief | Rococo | sofa | stained glass | wainscoting
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.