Pines on Hampstead Heath
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: study of Pines
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 x 13 inches (49.8 x 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Hampsead"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "1842 | W Müller"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | pines
- Associated Places:
- England | Hampstead | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Malcolm Cormack, Oil on water, oil sketches by British watercolorists , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1986, p. 45, fig. 46, ND467 C67 (YCBA)