John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Piveral Point (one of five drawings on one mount), undated
Piveral Point (one of five drawings on one mount)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 3/8 × 12 5/8 inches (8.6 × 32.1 cm) and 2 × 9 3/8 inches (5.1 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Piveral Point N.B. E. Swanage Bay.. Old Harry"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | sea
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.