Piveral Point (one of five drawings on one mount)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 12 5/8 inches (8.6 × 32.1 cm) and Image: 2 × 9 3/8 inches (5.1 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Piveral Point N.B. E. Swanage Bay.. Old Harry"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Thomas Serres, 1759–1825, British, Piveral Point (one of five drawings on one mount), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.