Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Dairy
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section across the Dairy
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper with two fold marks
- 14 × 23 1/4 inches (35.6 × 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Section across the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; inscribed in graphite, lower right, "7 | 3 | 11 | _ |19"; in graphite, lower center, scale; inscribed on verso, in pen and black ink, upper right; "Section across the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (4) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dairies (non-mechanized) | pointed arches | sections | vaults (structural elements)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.