Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Dairy
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section across the Dairy
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper with two fold marks
- Sheet: 14 × 23 1/4 inches (35.6 × 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Section across the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; inscribed in graphite, lower right, "7 | 3 | 11 | _ |19"; in graphite, lower center, scale; inscribed on verso, in pen and black ink, upper right; "Section across the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (4) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dairies (non-mechanized) | pointed arches | sections | vaults (structural elements)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.