Cobham Hall, Kent: Ceiling of Vestibule
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Sketch of the Ceiling for the Vestibule at Cobham
- ca. 1790
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- Sheet: 14 × 22 1/4 inches (35.6 × 56.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center left: "Sketch of Ceiling for the Vestibule | at Cobham -"; in pen and black ink, center: "A"; in pen and black ink, center, bar scale: "10"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (7) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceilings | festoons | roundels | vestibules
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Ceiling of Vestibule, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.