Cobham Hall, Kent: Windows in Dairy
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Drawing Full Size for the Window Frames in the Dairy
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper with one fold mark
- 13 3/4 × 21 1/2 inches (34.9 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink: "Drawing full size for the Window | frames - | Lord Darnley's Dairy"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right, "Drawings full size for window frames | the Dairy | Earl of Darnley"; in graphite, lower right; "(74/8/14/14) (9) | (IR 93)"
Signed in the artist's hand in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Jas. Wyatt Archt.", insribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Aug.st 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dairies (non-mechanized) | window frames | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Windows in Dairy, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.