- Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of Porter's Lodge
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 17 1/2 inches (28.6 x 44.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Plan & three different Elevations of a Design for a Porters Lodge at Cobham Hall."; in pen and black ink, center: "12 ft. Square"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (14) | (IR93)"
Watermark: fleur-de-lis and W below
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | brick | chimneys (architectural elements) | doors | doorways | elevations (drawings) | plans (drawings) | porters | roofs | stairs | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan and Elevations of Porter's Lodge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.