Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Turret at One End
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 14 1/8 x 20 1/4 inches (35.9 x 51.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "95"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (15) | (IR93)"
Watermark: [J] Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basement windows | basements | chimneys (architectural elements) | doors | elevations (drawings) | roofs | stairs | tower (building division) | turrets (towers) | weathervanes | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Turret at One End, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.