Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Turret at One End
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 x 20 1/4 inches (35.9 x 51.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "95"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (15) | (IR93)"
Watermark: [J] Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basement windows | basements | chimneys (architectural elements) | doors | elevations (drawings) | roofs | stairs | tower (building division) | turrets (towers) | weathervanes | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Building with Turret at One End, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.