Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Stables
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of a Building
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- 4 1/4 x 11 5/8 inches (10.8 x 29.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14)(21) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevations (drawings) | pointed arches | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Stables, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.