- Cobham Hall, Kent: Dressing Room
- ca. 1790
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper with two fold marks
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 10 1/2 inches (29.2 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Lord Darnleys Dressing | Room Attick Story"; in pen and black ink throughout, dimensions given; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (29) | (IR93)"
Large watermark on the right and small watermark on the left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cornices | dressing rooms | fireplaces | plans (drawings) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Dressing Room, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.