James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Ceiling Decoration, ca. 1790
Cobham Hall, Kent: Ceiling Decoration
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and brown ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 11/16 × 20 9/16 inches (34.8 × 52.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (31) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ceilings | designs | festoons | Neoclassical | roundels
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.