- Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway with Four Doors
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 19 1/4 inches (36.8 x 48.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14)(33) | (IR 93)"
Watermark, center, "IV"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | doors | festoons | Neoclassical | sections | semicircular arches | urns | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway with Four Doors, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.