Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Tower
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Design for a Weathervane
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on Moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/4 x 14 1/2 inches (51.4 x 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (37) | (IR93)"
Watermark in the center
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | tower (building division) | turrets (towers) | weathervanes | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Tower, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.