Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of Stables and Part of Brewhouse
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on thick, smooth beige laid paper
- Sheet (Lower Left Sheet): 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches (10.8 x 10.8 cm), Sheet (Upper Left Sheet): 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches (10.8 x 10.8 cm), and Sheet (Upper Right Sheet): 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches (10.8 x 10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Brewhouse"; in graphite, lower left: "Passage"; in graphite, center left: "A"; in pen and black ink, upper left, bar scale labeled "0" to "60"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right, "(74/8/14/14)(41) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breweries | horse barns | passages | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of Stables and Part of Brewhouse, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.