Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Courtyard
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Courtyard with Design for Alternative Placement of Doorways
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 13 1/2 x 21 1/8 inches (34.3 x 53.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (50) | (IR93)"
watermark, center: J Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | doors | festoons | roundels | urns | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Courtyard, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.