Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway with Design for Replacement of a Door with a Panel
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 x 16 1/4 inches (32.7 x 41.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (52) | (IR 93)"
Watermark, left: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- doors | festoons | halls | plans (drawings) | ribbon | sections
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.