Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway with Design for Replacement of a Door with a Panel
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 12 7/8 x 16 1/4 inches (32.7 x 41.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (52) | (IR 93)"
Watermark, left: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | doors | festoons | halls | plans (drawings) | ribbon | sections
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of a Hallway, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.