- Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan for Servant's Quarters
- ca. 1790
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 15 inches (24.1 x 38.1 cm)
In graphite, center left: "Store Closet" "Housekeepers rooms"; in graphite, center: "passage enclosed under the Stairs to lead to the cellar", "Butlers Pantry", "Plate room", "Servant's waiting | room"; in graphite, throughout, some dimensions given; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (61) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cellar | plans (drawings) | servant | stairs
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan for Servant's Quarters, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.