Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan for a Passage
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on thick, medium, beige wove paper
- 14 1/4 x 10 3/8 inches (36.2 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, measurements given; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right, "(74/8/14/14) (62) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | hall | passage | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan for a Passage, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.