- Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Colonnade with Balustraded Parapet
- ca. 1790
- Pen and black ink with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 19 7/8 inches (37.1 x 50.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (66) | (IR93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | elevations (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevation of Colonnade with Balustraded Parapet, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.