Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Audit Room at Earl Darnley's
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, blue and gray wash, pen and brown and black ink on thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 x 14 1/4 inches (50.2 x 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Section of the Audit Room at the Earl Darnley's"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (72) | (IR 93)"
Watermark in the center: crest with "GR" below.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audits | doors | fireplaces | mantels | marble | sections | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section of the Audit Room at Earl Darnley's, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.